Have fun with our Wiki-Wiki Scavenger Hunt. All the answers are found on this website. Use the Wiki-Wiki Search Engine to help you answer some of the questions. To check your answers click on the answer button located at the end of this page. Give yourself 10 points for each correct answer. Good luck!
Teachers, you may print this page out and make copies of it. It is also recommended that the children work in pairs or in coopertive groups in finding the answers.
Name_________________________________ Date ________________
1. What are the two main reasons why there are so many endangered species in Hawaii?
2. Give two reasons why the nene goose have become endangered.
3. What is the miconia?
4. Name two native mammals that are endangered in Hawaii.
5. Where on the Hawaiian islands can you find the Silversword?
6. About how many Hawaiian native species are endangered?
7. Name the feral (wild) animal in Hawaii's rainforest that is causing many of our native species to become endangered.
8. Name this endangered native bird. _____________________
9. Name this endangered snail._________________
10. Name this endangered native plant.___________________
[HOME][students' reports][lesson plan][endangered species hotlinks]
[join our project][photogallery] [endangered species chart][scavenger hunt]